Current Open Positions
Use the form at the bottom of this page to apply to any open positions listed below.
Safety Officer – Fort Worth
- Must be trained and proficient with OSHA 1926 Standards.
- Maintain and enforce company safety standards at every jobsite.
- Perform jobsite safety inspections to ensure all OSHA and BTC standards are achieved at all times.
- Address and correct any and all violations.
- Record all daily safety inspections through the online company program (PlanGrid).
- Participate in toolbox talks and stand downs as needed.
- Knowledge of TCEQ Environmental Standards is a plus.
- TRAVEL REQUIRED: North Texas Region
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 5 years construction industry experience. Minimum OSHA 30-Hour training, OSHA 500 preferred.
Director of Operations – El Paso
- Provide overall operational management in a leadership role for a team including Project Managers, Superintendents, and Support Staff in our El Paso office.
- Represent the company in project meetings, assist in strategy meetings.
- Plan, organize and issue subcontracts and purchase orders for awarded projects.
- Review and process shop drawings.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with Architects and Clients.
- Monitor/Control construction through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure projects remain on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Verify and properly code invoices and subcontracts.
- Follow awarded contracts as assigned – may include estimating extra work items, change orders, credits, procuring material, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with architects and clients.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate dictate.
- Punctuality and good attendance are essential requirements for this position.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Four-year engineering degree or equivalent, plus extensive experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management (5+ years minimum). Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance. Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential.
We are always accepting applications for the following roles:
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Assistant Superintendent
Interested in joining BTC?
Using the form below, please upload a copy of your resume, references and project list, if applicable.